3 PART free TRAINING: How to have difficult conversations and feel good about it!
JUNE 9, 10, 11
Facebook live stream
THREE LIVE INTERACTIVE DISCUSSIONS (~15 MINUTES EACH)
WORKBOOK WITH PROMPTS
HOMEWORK WITH OPTION TO SUBMIT FOR REVIEW
FEEDBACK ON YOUR SITUATION
ACCESS LINKS AND REMINDERS SENT TO YOUR EMAIL
This is for you if
- You have a tendency to bite your tongue and not say anything
- You fear coming across the wrong way
- You feel uncomfortable bringing a topic up with someone
- You have expressed your perspective and still havent gotten what you wanted
- Your needs are not being met and you don't know how to begin to express it
- You feel okay about communicating but want to become more efficient
- You want to feel peaceful and at ease after a difficult conversation
Determine what it is that you really want. Uncover what is standing in the way of you having the difficult conversation.
Learn the framework and strategy for a successful communication outcome.
Space holding, revisiting, boundaries, mindfulness, self soothing. Feedback.